We recognise that human capital is a differentiator for a thriving business and it is our commitment to engage, retain and grow our team members. We provide a rewarding career through ample learning and performance opportunities, a conducive social environment and a good work-life balance. If you have a positive attitude, drive and competence, we want you as part of our winning team at ABWIN!
Write to us at [email protected] or call 6496 7725 for a confidential discussion. Explore a career with us now!
Looking for a career at an award-winning organisation that’s ready to reward you with an income that matches your excellent results?
ABWIN is looking for an entrepreneurial, goal-oriented and self-driven individual to join our outstanding sales team. If this sounds like you, we’d like to meet you. But first, let us introduce ourselves.
27 years of excellence, 10x award winners, trusted by customers
ABWIN is one of the largest pre-owned car dealers in Singapore, and a brand that’s respected in the industry. We value honesty, integrity and positivity. These values form the bedrock of our business, and have kept us at the top of the industry – and our customers’ minds – for the past 27 years.
Our sales consultants share our values. That’s what sets our sales team apart, and is what’s earned us sgCarMart’s coveted “Premium Dealer” award for 10 consecutive years since 2012.
You can be assured that you’re joining a team that has success in our DNA, and we’re willing to share the secrets of being a successful sales consultant with you – through sales training sessions, mentorship and other forms of support.
Interested? Here’s what you can expect when you embark on a career with ABWIN.
- An attractive annual income with outstanding earning potential
- A rewarding career path as you journey from sales consultant to potentially becoming a shareholder of the company
- Enjoy working in a positive, supportive and uplifting environment and culture that promotes teamwork, customer-oriented service and results
- Gain recognition by being associated with one of Singapore’s most trusted automotive dealers, with a track record that stretches over 27 years
- Unique opportunities to develop your business acumen and acquire broad skillsets that are valuable for any sales career or be your own boss.
This position is ideal for self-driven, goal-oriented individuals who value professional growth and outstanding income potential.
- Wash, groom and polish commercial and private vehicles.
- Refurbish pre-owned vehicles prior to sales.
- Upkeep of washing bay from time to time, preferably after wash.
- Any other work as assigned by supervisor.
- Possess a Class 3 driving license