Finance your Certificate of Entitlement (COE) with one of the most competitive interest rates in town for both private cars and commercial vehicles. Retain your car on the road by renewing 5-year or 10-year COE could be a wide choice without saying goodbye to your comfortable ride.
Enjoy the fast processing and hassle free services on your COE loan application. We strike to provide you the top notch service along the way.
We are also able to provide you motor financing solutions in:
1) New car and commercial vehicle purchase
2) Used car and commercial vehicle purchase
Find out more about Motor Financing here
COE Financing Benefits:
Things you should know about renewing your car’s COE
- Parf Rebate
If you decided to renew your car’s COE, meaning you will lose your car’s PARF rebate. This normally known as scrap value which the amount of money you get back from the Government once you deregister your car.
For example, a car with ARF value of $30,000 will be forgoing $15,000 in PARF rebate upon renewal of COE.
The Parf Rebate is something to consider especially if you have a premium car usually have a high ARF value.
- Road Tax
There is an additional surcharge applied on the car’s road tax for cars on the road over 10-year old. This amount is chargeable up to 50% over the car’s regular road tax rate per annum. The additional surcharge can be significant for a large capacity engine car.
- Maintenance and Repair Costs
Another factor you may consider whether to renew your car COE is the maintenance cost. As your car gets older, the cost of servicing will increase. Cost of maintenance and repair are very much depending on the condition of the car. Besides, you may want to take note on the availability of spare parts for your car. If you have a less common car, you could face the difficulty of getting the spare parts or encounter a long waiting time while ordering the replacement parts.
- Cost of Renewing COE
By knowing the cost of Prevailing Quota Premium (PQP), it will help you to determine how much is the cost different between renewing your car COE and buying a newer car. You were given an option to renew 5-year COE, which you are only paying half of the PQP. This is very much depending on how much you are willing to spend on a newer car such as down payment and monthly instalment to pay off the loan.
- Less Depreciation of a Renewed COE Car
By renewing your car’s COE, you could expect a less depreciation of your car over the next 5-year or 10-year as you only pay the cost of new COE. The depreciation will simply be a straight-line division of the renewal premium over the next 5-year or 10-year.
– 18 years old and above*
– Singaporean and Singapore
– PR Foreigner (a local guarantor is required)*
1. A copy of company ACRA
2. Front and back copies of company director or sole proprietor NRIC
3. A copy of vehicle log card.
4. Income documents
– Latest 2 years Income Tax Notice of Assessment or
– Latest 3 months of Company Bank Statement
5. Complete application form
Individual Application (Self Employed & Salaried Employee):
1. Front and back copies of NRIC
2. A copy of vehicle log card
3. Income documents
– Latest 3 months of computerised payslip
– Latest 2 years Income Tax Notice of Assessment
– Latest 12 months CPF Contribution History
4. Complete application form
5. Passport, Proof of Residence and Work Permit with validity date 6 months before expiry date (for foreigners only)
1. Car or commercial vehicle COE loan submission to Hire Purchase Department. Application can be submitted over counter or via email email@example.com
2. Car or commercial vehicle COE loan application processed by Credit Loan Team.
3. COE loan application result promise to be delivered by next business day**
**In-house loan application only.