We recognise that human capital is a differentiator for a thriving business and it is our commitment to engage, retain and grow our team members. We provide a rewarding career through ample learning and performance opportunities, a conducive social environment and a good work-life balance. If you have a positive attitude, drive and competence, we want you as part of our winning team at ABWIN!
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6496 7725 for a confidential discussion. Explore a career with us now!
Responsible for full software development life cycle for PHP-based web applications, including support, testing and documentation. Involve in pre-development stages such as developing proof of concepts, technical designs and data-modelling.
- Manage software development, enhancement, debugging, testing and maintenance of the backend application.
- Design, code, test and improve system quality to back-end application programming interface (API)
- Develop, customise CRM and other PHP-based web applications
- Develop proof of concepts, technical designs and data modelling
- Install and configure plug-ins
- Identify Opportunities that improve operation efficiency
- Liaise with vendor and customers (end users)
- Technical documentation
- IT support task such as server troubleshooting, AD, Email account setup and other hardware support
- Other ad-hoc assignments.
- At least diploma or degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in developing PHP or wed-based applications
- Experience with mobile apps development will be a bonus
- Demonstrate analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Introduce and promote company services
- Secure sales appointment and generate leads
- Schedule and manage appointments with reminder calls
- Ensure consistent follow up with potential clients
- Achieve target set
- Answer any enquiries regarding company services
- Handle any other assigned tasks
- Candidates must possess at least GCE N/O level qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of experience in telemarketing sales or related field
- Positive, target-driven and highly motivated
- Outspoken with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Develop own sales lead and prospects through aggressive cold calling and telemarketing.
- Maintaining and servicing existing customers.
- Assist in preparing quotation and meeting customers.
- Achieve monthly sales target.
- Candidate must possess at least “O” Level.
- Required language(s): English & Chinese (to liaise with Chinese speaking clients).
- Have a pleasant and outgoing personality.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Initiative, hardworking and highly motivated.
- Provide customised vehicle ownership solutions to businesses and individuals
- Generate leads through prospecting
- Participate in customer engagement programmes to maintain customer loyalty
- At least 3 years experience in retail sales
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (able to speak dialects is an added advantage)
- Possess a Class 3 driving license
- Computer literate and a team-player
Successful candidates will be entitled to an attractive allowance + commission. High performers can expect this position to be a 5-figure income opportunity!
Enjoy having one of the largest inventory of vehicles and comprehensive automotive services solutions in your portfolio!
- Wash, groom and polish commercial and private vehicles.
- Refurbish pre-owned vehicles prior to sales.
- Upkeep of washing bay from time to time, preferably after wash.
- Any other work as assigned by supervisor.
- Possess a Class 3 driving license